Friday, August 07, 2009

The Drugmonkey Guide For Debating Right-Wing "Average Citizens" Who Totally Aren't Doing The Bidding Of Insurance Companies, At Town Hall Meetings.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!

NAZIS!!!!!

KLANSMEN!!!

PASS THE BILL!!!!!! PASS THE BILL!!!!! PASS THE BILL!!!!!!!

CANADIANS LIVE LONGER!!!!

AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ENGLISHMEN TOO! AND WOMEN!!!

THIS IS AMERICA!!! SO SHHHHHHHHUUUUUUDDDDDDUUUUPPPPPPPP AND LISTEN TO MEEEEEE!!!! ONLY ME!!!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ONLY FOR MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

EEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES SUCK!!!! THEY'RE MURDERERS!!!

(follow through by phoning in death threats to insurance company executives. And act like you are hanging them outside the meeting place)

WHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

KLANSMEN!

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!

Repeat at at least 100 decibels. Over, and over.....again. This is apparently what they do now when they lose an election. Yell and scream and cry like little bitches. It would be hilarious if the stakes were not so high, and not just for health care reform.

How much longer until they shed blood when they're not happy? They've already threatened the lives of at least two members of Congress.

I'll be at my Congressmember's town hall meeting this month, and if you're looking for a fight, I'll be happy to give you one.

Hope your health insurance is as good as you think it is.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love my insurance! I will be there to defend the high deductible, low max limit plan that I have come to know and love. Eeh, screw the Celiac, I don't really need to see all those Dr.'s or take all those drugs, right?

Or maybe the untreated numbness in my feet has reached their brains...

Charlie said...

I actually have a very good plan through my employer, BUT!

About 2 years ago I was getting kicked off of my mom's plan through work and had to apply for individual coverage. No such luck, got denied by two separate companies.

National healthcare all the way, I e-mailed my congresswoman and my senators, here's hoping!

Từ Thanh Giác said...

http://tinyurl.com/nws5gl

Anonymous said...

I had a customer come in today and his copay was $75 dollars. He said "imagine what it will be on Obama care? Probably double that". I felt like screaming. You just got screwed by your insurance and you want to defend them. It's like a tsunami of stupid down here in the south.

My second customer of the day to question me about Heath care asked me if I knew what the age cutoff would be before the government would stop giving you meds and let you die. The kicker is that they didn't want socailized medicine so I asked them what plan they were on and they are on Medicare.

The thing is, it doesn't take a lot of effort to find out the truth but down here in the south they worship fox, bortz, hannity etc. It's just sad.

Anonymous said...

No, Drugmonkey, you're doing it wrong! You have to go you another district and pull all these stunts. Not your own!

Anonymous said...

I had a customer come in last week in tears because "Obamacare" was going to discontinue all care on patients over 60 years old. How ridiculous....folks over 65 years old get the best care of any age group now because of Medicare...These are the folks who want to deny this to their children and granchildren. If we get a public plan, my gosh, we will see denials of care, prior authorizations required for coverage, limitations on what doctors and hospitals can be utilized. Oh wait a minute, that is what we have now for those that have private insurance. People without insurance get no care unless there is a free clinic, or unless they are critically ill.

DKLA said...

...or if the critically ill line up in the ED since they can't afford preventative care. Hospitals take up the increasing costs, and charge the insured a higher rate (3-5 times) just to make ends meet. A majority of the hospitals are in the red (meaning more hospitals are shutting down!).

I still haven't heard one logical argument (besides cost) from the "anti-Obamacare" at these townhall meetings. Most of them are retirees surviving on pensions (if it didn't crash with the rest of the market...).

On a side note, the Ambien CR patent should have expired and a generic should have been pushed out. It's still a billion dollar money maker per year.

http://www.ipcrx.com/public/updates/highpoints/industrynews090408.pdf