Friday, February 24, 2006

"The Most Dangerous Place to Be"

...according to spawn of Satan Rush Limbaugh "is between a liberal woman and her morning after pill." Seriously. He said that the other day during his daily bullshit fest. I think he was trying to make a joke, but not only did it not make me laugh, (Rush often used to make me laugh.....a lot....before I realized so many people were taking him seriously) it made me think of the many times I *have* stood in the way of an addict and his Vicodin...and uh.....quite honestly, although I never have "stood in the way of a liberal woman and her morning after pill", and never will, if I were making the choice based only on my personal safety, I'd pick the liberal woman over a pompous oxycontin craver such as Limbaugh any day of the week.

No comments: