Thursday, March 12, 2015

Let's Go For The Trifecta. Stuff That Somehow Didn't Get Me Fired Part 3.



Blogpost original air date December 21st, 2007


I May Be Single Handedly Responsible For Every Chain Pharmacy In This Country Being Woefully Understaffed

Why? Because Corpo-pharmacy bigwigs know that the very second I am not drowning in prescriptions, things like this start happening to their displays.



The horses have been going at it for two days now. If anyone bothers to notice, and figure out the source, It'll probably make my lobbying for more tech help a little harder.

Does make the 12 hour day go a bit quicker though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Store Manager would most likely complain that the horses were not signed. I'm fairly certain they would be buy one get one half off.

Anonymous said...

That was laugh out loud funny!

Anonymous said...

Sugar blue helps when the shit gets thick.

For those of you who do not know who he is, listen to Miss You by the stones