Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pharmacy Jesus Saves Another Pharmacy Soul

From today's mailbag:

It's been a year since I left CVS behind, in part due to your incisive, honest assessments of the debilitated state of our profession. I now work in a nursing home pharmacy with some of the best people you'd ever want to meet in a sweet little town in the scenic north Georgia mountains. My stress is gone, my arrhythmia is much better, I'm a better husband and father, and generally a better person for leaving that toxic environment. I think for all the complaining retail pharmacists do, I don't think they realize how bad it is until they get out and see how good life can be again. Thanks again and keep fighting the good fight.

Crucified and resurrected my friends. Curing stress and arrhythmias. Making you a better person with a happier life. That's what I do. I'm Pharmacy Jesus.

And I'm waiting for you, Mr. or Mrs. Walgreen's pharmacist just home from a 12 hour shift, your hands still shaking as you reach for the scotch and the Prozac, to come join us. It is doable. You do not have to live like this. 

Your liberation starts here

No comments: