Friday, September 12, 2014

I Am Nothing If Not A Man Of My Word.

I needed a favor and I mindlessly threw in a deal sweetener. It probably wasn't necessary. The Angry Pharmacist is actually much nicer than you would think, and he probably would have done it for me anyway. But I said it.

"If you do this for me I'll even write something Republican friendly on the blog"

Crap.

OK, let's see here.................

thinking.....................

Ummmmm....Oh. I think I have something. Here we go:

Neither Marco Rubio, or any other Republican, has ever cut off the head of anyone on a video broadcast on the internet throughout the world.

That I know of.

I think the fact that the bloodthirsty religious whack jobs of the GOP limit themselves to abortion clinic bombings, and the occasional doctor assassination, and that they choose not to film their acts for propaganda purposes, reflects somewhat positively on their character when compared to the bloodthirsty religious whack jobs of ISIS.

Glad I got that off my chest. I must be more careful with my promises in the future.


3 comments:

Sunny said...

I am so glad you kept your promise. Lol

Unknown said...

The Angry Pharmacist lives?

sandhya said...

Yes, angry pharmacists are nice than what we think.