Sunday, November 24, 2013

From The Pages Of Pills-A-Go-Go. The Best Piece Of Drug Swag Ever.



It's exactly what it looks like my friends. A shit-inspiring CD from the makers of the country's leading vegetable laxative. Get the food a-flowing with tunes from REO Speedwagon, Toto, Eddie Money and Rick Springfield.

What do you suppose those bands had to do to get onto their record company's literal shit list? BRRRRAAAAAHAHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAA.........

Anyway, like I said, I got the tip to this little gem from Pills-A-Go-Go. Which I'm starting to think just may be the best book ever. You can buy a copy of both book and CD from Amazon. At least for now. 'Cause I just snapped up the next to last copy of the shit music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but I just cannot feel all that good about about a biker on a skinny seat that has to go.

Alice said...

Ah, I recognize Hogshire - thanks for the memories of my rebellious youth (being a nerd, my rebellion consisted of reading inappropriate books). Gonna go digging through my parent's basement to see if I can't find my old copy. :)