Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Hey, Are You A Chain Pharmacist In/Around Boston? Wanna Talk To Someone About Your Working Conditions?

.....someone who can maybe do a little something about it? If so, drop me a line and I can put you in touch with someone.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 PM

    I'm not a pharmacist but a pharmacy tech in/around Boston. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My contact's already spoken with a technician, and is looking to add a pharmacist. If you know of any, send them my way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. By "conditions" do you mean 12 hour days with no chair to sit in, no time for food or bathroom breaks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broom, very close. Drop me a line and I'll tell you more. drugmonkeyrph@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:16 PM

    How about in Georgia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe. They did indicate they might talk to people out of area if they couldn't find someone local. Drop me a line and I'll hook you up. drugmonkeyrph@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete