Sunday, February 05, 2012

I Have No Idea How This Stayed Under My Radar For So Long. And You Walgreen's Pharmacists Thought The Flu Shot Quota Was Bad

You HAVE to let this video run until the talk of Walgreen's starts. Or skip until around 3:25 in:





Thank you to the Moody Shrew, who finally tipped me to this

6 comments:

  1. Fox go it wrong? It's not Walgreens you get those at, it's Wal-mart! Our clinic is right between the Subway and the nail salon. Some of our patients never have to leave the store, for any reason, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narwalz9:11 PM

    No!! dont give them ideas Colbert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazyjane8:31 AM

    I don't think that was intended to be a factual statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:05 PM

    wow do you have to be certified to give a pap smear? Shit I knew I should not have quit walgreens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:44 PM

    That's enough to make me demand a triple lane drive up and never let ANYONE inside this joint.



    Loup Garrou

    ReplyDelete
  6. What made it so much funnier was that he couldn't keep a straight face while doing that part of the routine.

    ReplyDelete