Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Republican Presidential Candidates. The Gift That Keeps On Giving.

I understand a lot of you aren't following the politics that much. It's a whole friggin year before the election after all, and you have other things to do. I get it.

It's just that....the people who *are* following the politics...they're about ready to give the presidential nomination of one of the two major political parties in this country to this man. I really think you should know this.

So, um, maybe you could tune in, just a little? Because they haven't yet, which means there's still time to change things. Plus the entertainment value can be very high at times.

I promise.


 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:50 PM

    So long as the Gulfstream IV can find Gstadt...who cares about Libya? Could Forrest Gump find Vietnam? Could GWB jr find Baghdad w/o Rummy? Could Eisenhauer find Germany? oops...anyway nice tie...


    Moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Is this Keenan Thompson on SNL? He's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Hahaha. This seems like Comedy Hour involving the original 'victim' of the parody as the comedian, himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:03 PM

    Lybia....long silent pause....pretend to think...

    So incredibly hilarious.

    ReplyDelete