Tuesday, October 04, 2011

We Have Finally Reached A Bipartisan Consensus In Washington. Now All We Need Is A Time Machine.

So the words of yesterday's right wing whack job can get someone branded a flaming socialist today. I can only shudder at the thought of what tomorrow will bring:


3 comments:

  1. Precious9:55 AM

    I just finished your book. I have tell you it had to be one of my favorite reads. I havent been in the field since 2003. But boy do I remember. Best day of my life to write my letter if resignation and go on to better things. I miss it in a twisted way of course. Every page front to back of this was a reminder and had me laughing my a$$ off the majority of the time and praising myself that this former 'supertech' knew exactly what you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bcmigal3:38 PM

    awesome video! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will never happen without a revolution.

    ReplyDelete