Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's A Short Night For Me And I Got Nothing For You Except This Picture. I Hope You Enjoy This Picture As Much As I Do

Because I really, really, enjoy this picture. I enjoy this picture more than certain types of porn.





I'll be back with more for you over the weekend. Goodnight.

God that picture never gets old.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 PM

    "certain types of porn"? Like 2girls1cup? Or the 1 gig private stash?

    Bushy was lucky al Zaidi wasn't wearing stilettos. Shoe thrower + stilettos = maimed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years of dodging questions have given Our Leader(TM) uncanny skill at ducking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ashamed we elected twice(!) a man so stupid and egotistical that we've been the laughing stock of the world.

    I'm shocked the shoe incident hasn't happened sooner -- but, of course, Cheney hasn't been around to protect Bush from his haters.

    Hurry Obama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:59 PM

    lol try this game, its based on the shoe throwing incident:
    www.sockandawe.come awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God that game is awesome. I just lost half an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Who knew Dubya had such quick reflexes???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Nah, "Dubya" had years of practice dodging real issues/shoes/etc. (8 years + whatever he did in Tex-ass), and leaving the mess to better people.

    ReplyDelete