Sunday, March 02, 2008

So I'm Still Not Sure Why You'd Want To, But You Can Follow Me Now On The Twitter If You Want.

Some of you may think it's a sign of my impending suicide, but really I just figured if it's good enough for Katie the Jewgirl, it's good enough for me.

Go here if you can't get enough of the Drugmonkey. The picture really is of me.

5 comments:

  1. You are so adorable, child. Too cute for words. I want to respond to your latest twit post. How can I do that, do you know? I'm still popping my twiterry.

    :)

    I'm so glad we're twitting together.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:40 AM

    i wanta play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:14 PM

    well weren't you just the cutes lil boy?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about? That picture was taken last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:03 AM

    http://current.com/items/89891774/supernews_twouble_with_twitters.htm?xid=55

    hehehe.

    ReplyDelete