Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cunnilingus Gone Horribly Wrong.


An actual warning from the actual label of the Today Vaginal Contraceptive Sponge:

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

I shudder to think why this warning was necessary.

"Hello, Poison Control Center? I just swallowed a vaginal sponge. "

Poison Control Center: "Don't worry sir, contact with a small amount of the spermicide used in the sponge in the upper GI tract is unlikely to cause anything other than local irritation."

"No, I swallowed it. The whole thing."

"Yet somehow you managed to find and correctly dial our telephone number"

"Am I going to die?"

"With any luck"

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, God.....

    I'm speechless. I'm laughing my butt off, but I'm still speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:34 AM

    You needn't worry about suffering the same fate. I haven't decided if you are sponge-worthy... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't worry, Sir. Your trouble will pass in a few days!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. One chain pharmacy where I used to work would extract the AA batteries from the single use cameras people would drop off at the 1-hour photo counter, before recycling them: hey, free batteries. We used to see all kinds of weird batteries in those cameras. One in particular that stuck in my mind was a Ray-O-Vac alkaline bearing the warning, "If battery is swallowed or becomes lodged in nose or ear, call a doctor immediately."

    Do you know how hard it is to get a AA battery into your ear? If anyone does manage to get one stuck there, the doctor he calls ought to be a psychiatrist...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Well, I did once begin brushing my teeth with ortho gyno. It only took a moment to notice that it's not pepprmint flavored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Geez...and I thought inserting it was the hard part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, God...and I swallow!

    ReplyDelete