Wednesday, June 06, 2007

So The Good News For You Is, Regular Blog Posts Will Probably Resume Soon.

So, um, liberal guys may get the hot chicks, but evidently liberal guys can also lose the hot chicks. Not because they're liberal though, I should be clear about that.

I'm going to go drink until I can't feel my heart anymore or I puke. I'm sure within a few days the drugmonkey you all know and love will be back.

Ow.

6 comments:

  1. Big Hugs DrugMonkey. Few things hurt as badly as a break up:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:00 PM

    Holding up a shot of some primo vodka in your honor!

    Her LOSS!

    --((hugs))--

    LD50 Rat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind passing her number out? I mean if she is kute and all. She must have low standards if she ws dating yo..

    I mean so sorry to hear old chum. Drink a pint of ale or scotch, so soory to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:33 AM

    I certainly hope you get back as acid as you've always been. And I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know what to say, except we'll be here, waiting for you. And we're not even DOGS (well, some of us aren't).

    ReplyDelete