Business and Professional Code 4052.4- authorizes pharmacists to perform skin puncturing activities and lab tests......
Now I'm no lawyer, but it looks to me like I am now authorized to stab you, and very likely to shoot you as well, as it cannot be denied both these activities puncture the skin. I can also apparently take your cholesterol level when I'm done, which I'm not as interested in.
I have the best fucking state legislature in the world.
Oh happy day.
It's good to know that you got around to reading all them laws.
ReplyDeleteThat just means that most pharmacists never do.
I might as well go to walmart for 4 dollar prescriptions then. O wait I do.
Ah yes, now you can give customers acupuncture while they wait on their scripts!
ReplyDeleteCool! Now we can enter in a side venture and make some REAL money ...
ReplyDeleteDan's RX Emporium and Tattoo Parlor.
Get a tat while you wait.
Awesome.
Will this be covered by Medicaid ?
Technically, this may also mean we're allowed to slam Dilaudid on the job. My days at work are about to get so much easier...
ReplyDeleteI miss posts like this one :)
ReplyDelete