Monday, December 04, 2006

It's A Strange Magnet, This Blog Garden Of Mine.

Some days the blog just writes itself. These are all honest-to-God-I-swear-I'm-not-making-them-up google search terms someone entered that led them to the spot on the internet where you are now:

- Does he hate me?

- Goddammit I hate you.

- Pharmacist I hate you

- Can OTC Excedrin kill you?

- Can Advicor kill you?

- Can you kill yourself with Zopiclone?

- Frequency of showering.

- Weed and diphenydramine HCL

- I am dastardly (This one came up twice. I can offer no explanation)

- Uniform bitches (This came up 3 times. Again, no explanation)

- Longest schlong (This one I do have an explanation for. The fact I have the world's longest schlong is common knowledge.)

- Dominatrix (Lesson learned; put that word in a post's headline and your hit count for the day goes through the roof)

- Augmentin XR syphilis dose

- Crystal meth foaming at the mouth bleeding

- Crystal meth effect on body bowel movement

- I'm a woman with an adams apple

I don't think there's any further comment necessary on my part. Goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 AM

    This site is great!! I have found a new hobby!! I like the dominatrix part myself...very smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:24 AM

    I know where dastardly came from... Reflechissez...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....after a bit of reflection I realized where dastardly came from after I wrote that post. Let no one deny we have left out mark on the internets....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:15 PM

    My girlfriend likes to use my pill counting spatula in the practice of dominatrix...

    ReplyDelete