Awww shucks. Maybe making the video was therapeutic. (Or maybe she took the MBA exam yesterday morning and doesn't have a good feeling about the results-- .)
How exactly does a cat tie a bowtie? I am a full grown adult and have no idea how to accomplish that task. I'm with her, though...cats wearing bowties on rainbows in baskets. Sweet.
Awww shucks. Maybe making the video was therapeutic. (Or maybe she took the MBA exam yesterday morning and doesn't have a good feeling about the results-- .)
ReplyDeleteI love cat, too.
ReplyDeleteThat HAS to be a spoof. I have to believe that, anyway, or I will be afraid to go to bed at night, knowing that THAT is out there...
ReplyDeleteThat's how I get when I think about lamp. I love lamp, I LOVE LAMP!
ReplyDeleteHow exactly does a cat tie a bowtie? I am a full grown adult and have no idea how to accomplish that task. I'm with her, though...cats wearing bowties on rainbows in baskets. Sweet.
ReplyDeleteAn SSRI might help
ReplyDeleteHoly.....
ReplyDeleteShit... Nutz much?
Wow.... I am hoping sleep deprivation was involved in making this video... still wow.
ReplyDelete