Thursday, March 03, 2011

So, I'm Very Late To This Party, But When Your Back Is Killing You, This Is The Best You Can Do.

Watch this first for context:



And now this. This is so wrong.



My back is actually a little better today. I'll put up a real post soon.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:34 AM

    Guess I was late to the party, too. But glad I finally made it because that there is gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everything that has been said about Antoine Dodson that could be said, has been said.

    Except the original interview - his anger and his fear - his eyes - he is really afraid.

    And then a couple of white guys tried to capitalize on it by making the song. Only they ended up having to pay him for his words - they weren't just allowed to take the tragedy of the near rape of his sister and keep the profits for themselves.

    And Antoine Dodson used that money to move his family to a residence in a safer neighborhood. He was featured on the BET movie awards where every celebrity present sang his song along with him and now he may be getting his own reality tv show.

    He is also a gay man, out and proud.

    A little hood, but a brave man, definitely a good brother, and working his 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:36 PM

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110307/hl_nm/us_arizona_transplants;_ylt=ArbrT3NFAuvVVBaPA.5lqpus0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNxajJwZm1kBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwMzA3L3VzX2FyaXpvbmFfdHJhbnNwbGFudHMEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM2BHBvcwMzBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDdHJhbnNwbGFudHBh

    How do Republicans complain about death panels again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly4:20 PM

    http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2011/01/12/web-redemption-antoine-dodson/

    He's so afraid that he goes on Tosh.o for a "Web Redemption" & buys himself a few more minutes of fame.

    Outrageous indignation aside, I have it saved to my YouTube faves for emergency viewing on my phone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant in the initial interview, not everything that has come after. If you look at his eyes while he's talking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late to the party, too, but here's my conclusion.

    The internet can now be cancelled. Shut down. Because this is the best thing ever. THIS. EVER. Nothing can come top this, not by, like, orders of magnitude.

    ReplyDelete