Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Face Perhaps Only A Diabetic Could Love.



"LET ME TELL YOU RIGHT NOW....IF YOU DON'T GET ONE OF THESE MACHINES YOU ARE A GAUT-DAMMED MORON!! PICK UP THAT PHONE!!!

uggggghhhh.......where's muh fiber? I didn't see any of muh fiber in the dressin' room and I need my fiber.....

....and muh Zan-ax. I need two of muh Zan-ax today.

ugggggghhh.....where am I?

BUY A GAUD-DAM MACHINE!!!!!

ugggghhhhhhhhhh......ugh......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz........."

8 comments:

  1. It finally happened, happened. It finally happened. Whoa-oh. It finally happened. You're slightly mad. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 AM

    Diabeetus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy9:11 AM

    I just want you to know that every time I see one of these commercials I think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:23 PM

    I think of this every time I see those commercials. http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/libreg/diabeetus_cat.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:46 PM

    If you haven't already, you should go to You Tube and search for Wilford Brimley Remix. It cracked my pharmacy up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Die-uh-bee-tus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:22 PM

    Call Liberty today, and you can live a better life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:04 PM

    QID blood glucose monitoring for type 2 DM. THIS should be exposed for the fraud it is. Seriously, I've counseled patients who have tested religiously for years, they've never coded their machines, never replaced the chip, never recorded a single reading, and(obviously) never had any drug therapy adjustments based on these reading. WTF?!? ($1,200 a year) * (how many type 2 DM seniors?) = I don't know, but if I could have like 0.00001% of that for a year I bet I'd make some bankers jealous.

    ReplyDelete