Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If You'll Recall, I Singlehandedly Put Al Franken In The United States Senate. Now I'm Kinda Proud Of Myself.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Rape-Nuts
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

8 comments:

  1. yeah, both my senators voted against that one. I'll be disgusted by that for a long long long time. SIGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And boy are they getting reamed for it. Now there's a satire site Republicans for Rape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:02 PM

    I was just going to sen your the Repulicans for Rape site as well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not totally single-handedly. I take 0.00000275% of the credit, having sent my paltry bucks from Colorado. I heart him. Huge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ???? We can't see US videos apparently.

    What has he done? I tried to send money but found that you have to be a US citizen.

    We could do with him in the UK. Does he fancy a holiday? I can't promise nice weather....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in Sweden and couldn't see it either, but it is available on youtube and quite funny! I suggest you do a search for it there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom? Is that you? Why didn't you send a birthday card?......

    ReplyDelete