Stunned. That's what I was when I received the latest issue of
Drug Topics. In one fell swoop the publication has managed to reclaim its position as the undisputed leader in quality pharmacy journalism.
Actually make that pharmacy commentary. That's where the latest issue really excelled.
That's all I'm sayin'
especially the article about DTC advertising and its worthlessness.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. That article just totally blew my young impressionable RPh mind. And made me want to watch "60 Minutes."
ReplyDeleteno effin' way! I'm shocked. (way to go!)
ReplyDeletegreat now i have to dig my copy out of the trash and actually read it
ReplyDeleteAwesome. It's online. No need to dig.
ReplyDeleteThat rocks! Are you going to get that issue framed?
ReplyDeleteThat is truly awesome...
ReplyDeleteYou look exactly like I thought you would. It's really kind of creepy.
ReplyDeleteYou look NOTHING like I expected. I'm surprised they allowed the JP quip to stay. Nice column.
ReplyDeleteNope, I don't think that's your picture at all. You can fool Drug Topics but you can't fool me.
ReplyDeleteGood article DM. I'm kind of shocked you gave up anonymity, but then again, I'm not shocked that you sold out. Just kidding. :) I'm glad that you're able to reach a much wider audience, I think the pharmacy world will benefit from being exposed to you more often. I know you've helped me see the system for what it really is.
ReplyDelete-PDS
P.S. You look like a pharmacist. :D
Woo, ooh. Godd job! Now, we pharmacists'know' two correspondents in a national rag! Keep it up, and don't sell out for the big bucks! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are quite the talented writer. Your ability to keep the audience hooked is well developed. I have always enjoyed your blog. I hope this article is the first of many to come as I enjoy reading you work.
ReplyDeleteI am [somewhat] shocked that you have given up your anonymity; however, I think it brings a lot more credibility to you and the reliability of the source. Thank you.
Ve haff vays of making you talk, Drug Monkey. You vill be assimilated-- ve are de Borg und resistance ist futile.... bwaaahhaaahaaa....
ReplyDeletegod bless and keep you bro