Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's A Short Night For Me. You'll Have To Make Do With A Random Bit Of Stupidity.

From the "Warnings And Precautions" section of the Amitiza package insert:

"....Amitiza should not be prescribed to patients that have severe diarrhea"


Great. Thanks for that warning there Takeda Pharmacuticals. Because you know, I bet a lot of doctors were all set to prescribe a med indicated for CHRONIC CONSTIPATION to their patients with severe diarrhea until they saw that.

I've also heard Ambien might not be the drug of choice to treat narcolepsy.

I must go to bed now to escape the stupidity.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Have you seen this???! The guy even has a keystone tech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:31 AM

    ...of course that last comment would have made more sense with the url. Release the scotch...

    www.DontShootThePharmacist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    no one says "release the scotch" except the drugmonkey! NO ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous,

    As long as no one is making money off it, I don't mind being the source of a new catchphrase...:)

    The minute I see it on t-shirt however...an army of lawyers shall be released from my castle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:28 PM

    drugmonkey, i thought you only had a condo. where did you get a castle from??

    ReplyDelete