Monday, June 23, 2008

It Always Sucks To Lose one Of The Good Ones.

You could not have been more correct sir:





I can think of only one way to pay tribute. By broadcasting these words as far and wide as my ability will allow:

Shit

Piss

Fuck

Cunt

Cocksucker

Motherfucker

Tits.

George Carlin fought the good fight. I hope on my last day they'll be able to say the same of me.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:32 PM

    So sad to see him gone. He was one of my favorite comedians, always able to make me laugh, sometimes hard enough to shoot milk (or whatever else I might be drinking at the time) out my nose...

    In a world where there is already too little laughter, any laughter lost is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:47 PM

    OMG i cannot believe that he passed away!!!
    ive been watching him for as long as i can remember.
    dang
    tnt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad to see he is gone. Loved his style of stand-up and sure will miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46 PM

    I was not a great fan of his, but will always remember a joke he told from his days as a "evening newscaster" (from Laugh-In I think). It goes..."Scientists have found human saliva to be a carcinogen, but only if swallowed in small doses over a long period of time". Anyway, it was funny when he told it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:40 AM

    I love the "sanctity of life" routine. Truer words were never spoken!

    ReplyDelete