Friday, December 21, 2007

I May Be Single Handedly Responsible For Every Chain Pharmacy In This Country Being Woefully Understaffed

Why? Because Corpo-pharmacy bigwigs know that the very second I am not drowning in prescriptions, things like this start happening to their displays.



The horses have been going at it for two days now. If anyone bothers to notice, and figure out the source, It'll probably make my lobbying for more tech help a little harder.

Does make the 12 hour day go a bit quicker though.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Thank you Drugmonkey. That really brightened my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too fucking funny, you need to find some little horses as follow up and put them around the mama and papa horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Please marry me.

    Your humor makes me weak at the knees...

    I would get on my little technician knees and worship you forever if I worked for you...

    Days would go by so much faster
    and taking it in the ass from corporate would be so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:00 PM

    you are a funny funny person. we would get along brilliantly. i have often made innocent things give it to each other up the ass. lol. i.e. currently there is a gumby and pokey in my car, and gumby has pokey bent over...need i say going for a "ride" on pokey in a little bit of a different manner.

    they are hanging from my rearview mirror. i get many strange accusatory looks, but really, i can't help what they do when i'm not around to supervise them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Hah! We sell those too! I knew we worked for the same chain :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a picture of Britney Spears walking out of a certain pharmacy chain carrying one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very entertaining post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a very naughty little drugmonkey! That's why I love you so much!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:08 PM

    Ha!!! I saw someone leave my store with one of those today...wonder what they're gonna do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:07 PM

    I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:11 AM

    My Pharmacist and I are laughing our butts off. How funny!! Thank you for starting our day off on the right foot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:45 PM

    BWAAAHHHHH!!!! DAMN IT! I have pneumonia. Coughing and laughing HURTS.

    I'm surprised some uber breeder soccer moo hasn't emailed corporate some sniveling email about "corrupting the chyldrun".

    Master of Pharmacy, thanks for making my drug induced codeine haze more enjoyable.

    LD/50 Rat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Drugmonkey, you're my hero....blushing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:35 PM

    Looking at this just now, I panicked a little because I thought I stole your idea.. But I checked the date, and I put these pictures up in July 07.

    http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/202/107/8830465/n8830465_35837130_2489.jpg
    http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/202/107/8830465/n8830465_35837131_3475.jpg
    http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/202/107/8830465/n8830465_35837132_4358.jpg
    http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/202/107/8830465/n8830465_35837133_5249.jpg

    I didn't realize that those were the elephant was actually placed near the armpits of the giraffe, rather than its crotch.. but I guess the trunk compensates for that?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:05 PM

    Wow I can't speak English.

    I think I meant to say "I didn't realize that the elephant was actually placed near the armpits of the giraffe.. etc."

    It's still an awkward sentence but I think you get the idea if you even bothered to look.

    ReplyDelete