Monday, September 10, 2007

So I've Never Been One For Dress-Up Sex Games Really.....


....my sex life to this point has been pretty vanilla.

Key words: To this point.

Tonight, however, I'm writing a certain woman of interest in the g-mail, and notice a solicitation in the personalized ads that appear down the right hand side of the screen to "click here to learn more about cheerleading outfits."

I thought about it and realized that yes, the woman of interest would look completely fucking hot in a varsity sweater and miniskirt. A night of hot sweaty sex could be the result of just that outfit alone.

So it would seem that Google knows me better than I know myself. I can't help but to be a little frightened by this.

Frightened, but still very much aroused.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:24 AM

    How about a cheerleader wearing a niqab?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:00 AM

    And the outfit *you* will be wearing...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really think that if you wore a cheerleading outfit, your honey would want to get down and dirty in non vanilla sex? Sweetie... that is a recipe for more intimacy with your right hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to recall coming to that conclusion a while back myself. After G-mail informed me that I got dumped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:33 AM

    I hardly think that astronaut costume you had me wear would be considered the norm. And the indoor trapeze to "replicate" anti-gravity like conditions?

    Vanilla shmanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:09 AM

    I vote for more comments from Mrs. Drug Monkey, but she needs her own moniker to distinguish her from the other anonymous commenters.

    How about "cheerleader"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:22 AM

    i for one would love to wear a cheerleader costume and do my pharmacist...only if he wore his lab coat tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Found it! This one!

    See. It came shortly after the dream and the blog post about the dream.

    ReplyDelete