Sunday, February 18, 2007

One Drugmonkey, Two Counters, Three Phone Lines. You Do The Math......

....and tell me why I am in such a pissy mood after this workday.

Another set of numbers:

30mls = 1 ounce

1 ounce = 1 shot scotch

6 shots = One day washed from my memory.

The two sets of numbers are intimately related to one another. Now leave me the fuck alone until tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Bottoms up, Honey, and have one for me.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have you been in the retail hell hole? I'm trying to determine my expiration date at that shit. I want to have a ball park figure of how long it will take me to lose my mind once I sell my soul to big pharma companies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 years. My mind was lost before I started however.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drink about 12 for me too. Apparently everyone had a shitty day today! Yay shitty Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:16 PM

    They say the average retail pharmacist takes 5 years to burn out...I'm at 9. Soon someone will die.

    ReplyDelete