Saturday, December 16, 2006

And You Think You Had A Retard At Your Pharmacy Counter Today


"No Sir, I'm Sorry, we don't have anything that will get the blood off your hands"

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 AM

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 AM

    I can hear Duh-bya now...

    "Mr. pharmaster, when you fill my subscription, don't give me the genetic. I want the real stuff."

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. god. best caption ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:29 PM

    If he came anywhere near my store I swear I'd fake a seizure or quit...better that than smiling clear down to my *sshole and nodding for a photo op.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is he looking at the condom rack...after looking at the cute black chick?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Do y'all use them internets to twart the nu-cu-lar attacks against our great nation? Do y'all sell freedom fries here since y'all have a drive-thru? Heh heh heh (shoulders shake while laughing)
    Medicare's good, I'm good, y'all are good, now where's my freedom fries with a side of democracy? Heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:17 AM

    He's probably just picking up Laura's Zoloft.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:09 PM

    Adderall

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Snort!

    Loved the caption. Really, really loved it. I'm new to your blog, but not to pharmacy. I'm a part-time pharmacist at a small military facility. I've never worked retail, except very briefly as a student. Good job on the blog.

    ReplyDelete