Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hate Mail Is Entertaining, This Was Even Better.

Got this in the mail today and thought I would share it with you:




While it may say something about my little blog garden that people are willing to put in a little photoshop time & send things like this in, I think it says more about my readership that the things sent in look so fucking cool. That is one kick-ass picture, that's all I have to say. Thank you very much to the person zapped it my way.

5 comments:

  1. HA, awesome! Whoever did that is the r0xars. Mad props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent picture. Hilarious. If I were you I would enlarge it, print it, and hang it in my dining room. Or bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:02 PM

    I think my drawings are better. You'd better agree or we're not friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia12:57 PM

    Hey! That's the cover of 'No Touch Monkey! And Other Travel Lessons Learned Too Late' by Ayun Halliday.

    It's all about her...well, her travel lessons, but the one I remember is her sneaking marijuana across customs lines in a toothpaste tube.

    It was hilarious, truly.

    ReplyDelete