....and even when I'm old and ravaged by the effects of Alzheimer's (I'm convinced that's how I will die. After many years of making fun of stupid old customers, there would be no better karma than me turning into one of them.) I have a feeling I may remember one particular day at work a few years ago. I was toiling away in a college town at the time, and the quarter was over, and the kids were getting ready for Florida, or Cancun, or wherever they go for their drunken revelry. Not before a little partying on campus however, as evidenced by the car that pulled up in front of the store, parked right next to the entrance........with a giant paper mache penis strapped to the roof.
The kids got out of the car, made a beeline for the kegs in the back of the store, and then for me. Imagine my relief when I realized that all they wanted were condoms. Lots of condoms. They literally took every piece of rubber that could be put on a penis off the shelf and headed to the checkout counter.
When I was a student I missed this part of college evidently. And my regrets at this fact have known no bounds since that day.
I'm looking forward to kissing your wrinkly old grumpy alzheimic head one day!
ReplyDeleteYour favorite College student
A college student you say? Hmmmm...so....do you folks still have these type of parties then? Any chance I could get an invite? You know....for research purposes, so I can write a better blog for my readers. All 3 of them.
ReplyDelete